Invisalign, Braces, and Clear Braces Patient Testimonials about Dr. Collins as Their Orthodontist in Rochester, MN
By Grant Collins
Of all the things that you need to consider before choosing your orthodontist in Rochester Minnesota, the MOST important item is that you (or your child) is comfortable around the orthodontist! Select an orthodontist that not only cares about your smile, but also about your well-being. If it is your child needing treatment, it is important that your orthodontist is a positive influence and excellent role model to your child; someone that makes you and your child feel at ease.
Treatment can sometimes take up to several years, where you will see your orthodontist every 6 to 8 weeks – so choosing the right orthodontist is a very important decision! Whether you are choosing Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Clear Braces, or Traditional Braces for you or your child, absolutely make sure that you begin treatment with an orthodontist that you trust!
Also, make sure to do your research on the orthodontist! Most orthodontists have biographies on their websites, which will allow you to assess if the orthodontist looks like the right fit for you. Some important items to find out:
- Where did the orthodontist do his/her training?
- What do other patients say about the orthodontist? Look for a “testimonial” page on the website. If there are no testimonials, then make sure to find people who have had experiences with the orthodontist. It's great to see videos of testimonials as well!
- What are the orthodontist’s interests and involvement in the community?
- Does the orthodontist provide excellent treatment? Check the website for “Before and After” Galleries to show a sample of the orthodontist’s work.
- Interested in scheduling a free consultation at Collins Orthodontics to see if we are the right fit for you? Call us at 507-258-5400 or simply Request a FREE consultation today!